Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Word in You

The group went through an activity called The Word in You. The Word in You activity is where someone stands on a chair, in front of everyone and the group deliberates on the kinds of words that describe the person standing on the chair. Then it’s all up to the person standing to decide which word would suit him or herself. The group must come up with fat words, words with more than one meaning or idea in it.


The words that everyone thought of for me, made me feel very good about myself. The fact that all of them were positive words filled me with so much pride, I felt very confident and happy about it. It made me blush on the inside.

On the other hand, if I gotten words that I felt didn’t describe me, I imagine I would get frustrated. If others think of words that are completely untrue to who I am, it would make me feel like an outsider in the group.
-Wahed

No comments:

Post a Comment